Thursday, October 11, 2012

Let It Snow

Hi all!  I have a Fun Friday post for Your Next Stamp today.  Our theme this month is “Let it snow” and very appropriately I’ve used the Let It Snow stamp from the new Christmas Carol Circle Stamps set:

ChristmasCarolCircle2

I cut a snowflake from glitter paper using my Zing, Make-The-Cut and the Seasons Cut-It set from Lettering Delights.  Then I stamped the Let It Snow image and punched it out with a 1” circle punch.  I then tied the circle to the snowflake with a button and some silver cording.  This can be a package decoration or even an ornament or other home decoration. 

This is also for Divas By Design - Anything Goes and Loves Rubberstamps - Bling.

I hope you like it and don’t forget to check out the YNS Blog for all the other Fun Friday projects!  TFL!

4 comments:

  1. Love this blingy snowflake, it's fabulous! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A darling Christmas ornament! Love the sparkliness and creative center!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous ornament! Love the glitter and the button in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous Christmas ornament...thanks for joining us at Divas!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!