Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Ho Ho Ho

Hi all!  This is a reminder post that you still have a week left to enter the current All That Scraps Challenge, which is Anything Goes!  I made a fun shaped card (you know how I love those!) for my post this week:

NoPeeking2

I used the Santa image from the Meoples No Peeking digi set and a custom card file that I made using Make-The-Cut.  All the card pieces (except for the image) were cut with my Zing.

The Santa was colored with Copics and cut out leaving a thin white border.

We hope you’ll play along with us and remember to use a stamp that’s sold in the ATS Store!  TFL!

6 comments:

  1. This is super duper ADORABLE!! Love the fun shape!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a sweet card! Love the shape and image :)
    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete
  3. eine besindere Kartenform, gefällt mir sehr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!! I love shaped cards and may just have to buy that set. Any chance you might share the card shape svg?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!