Thursday, March 13, 2014

Mom

Here’s an early Mother’s Day card that I made with a couple challenges in mind:

FramedFonts1

I used the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch and papers from MME.  The stamp set is Framed Fonts from Avery Elle and the diecut letters are from the Alphawhimsy die set from Paper Smooches.  I cut the mom letters out of patterned paper and 3 times out of white cardstock then glued them all together for dimension.  Lastly I covered them with clear Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents.

This is also for Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge – Mother’s Day or Special Girl.  I hope you like it and TFL!

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card! I LOVE the colors and the stitched banner! Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Like the gloss you added on the word Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I love the colors and how you did "mom".

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!