Monday, March 24, 2014

Thanks for all you do

Hi all!  The new Moxie Fab challenge is up and it’s all about stencils.  Here’s what I came up with:

Tool-Rific1

First I sponged 3 Distress Inks onto a white cardstock panel.  Then I lightly misted the Garden Vines stencil with water and placed it over the sponged panel.  I let it sit for a little while and when I lifted it off, there was this ghost impression left behind by the water reacting with the Distress Inks.

I finished off the card with a sentiment from the A Muse|Studio set Tool-Rific, a tiny clothespin also from A|S and a little bit of sewing thread.

This is also for Color Throwdown – Brilliant Blue, Perfect Plum, and Bermuda Bay (I matched the SU! colors to the Distress Inks as closely as I could).  I hope you like it and TFL!

2 comments:

  1. So pretty Maureen. Love the sponged background with that technique. Love it! The thread loop loos great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!