Thursday, March 6, 2014

Peepalicious

Hi all!  I have a Fun Friday Challenge for you!  We have a new inspiration picture for the month:

YNS March Pic

Isn’t it gorgeous!  I took inspiration from the different colors of the flowers in the pic – light pink, dark pink, purple, peach, yellow, and white.  Here’s what I came up with:

HappyDaysSentiments4

I had a thought to do an Andy Warhol-like piece so I searched the ‘net until I found this image and also took inspiration from that.  All the colored cardstocks are from Stampin’ Up! and were sponged with Distress Inks.  I used the peep die from the Easter Goodies die set and a sentiment from Happy Day Sentiments.  I finished it off with some straight stitching and a few sequins.  We hope you’ll play along with us!  All the details are on the YNS Challenge Blog.  TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!