Sunday, August 23, 2015

Adding Sunshine

Hi all!  I’ve got a card for a few challenges today:

SunflowerPower2

I used the gorgeous digi image Sunflower Power with its matching sentiment.  I just opened up an A2 sized canvas in Photoshop Elements and put in the image off the side and the sentiment in the bottom corner.  I saved as a JPG and printed out from Word.

I colored the sunflower with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and just a little water.  It’s amazing how vibrant the colors came out!  Finally, I shabbied up the panel by distressing the edges with scissors and sponging Distress Ink around the edges.  I added a thin strip of lace to the back and called it a day.

Here’s a video:

And here’s THE LINK in case you can’t see the video player above.

This is for the following challenges:

I hope you like it and TFL!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks, Maureen. You always have great ideas. I love that sunflower image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a FABULOUS job coloring!!! iT looks fantastic! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning coloring! Thanks for joining us this week with the shabby tea room

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is beautiful, I love sunflowers, my son grew some one year the they got bigger than a pizza pan. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crews lace challenge. Vicki (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I like how you have a soft yellow to the sunflowers and the crisp feeling of the white. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing in our Chic and Shabby challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card. Just perfeact for our "lace" challenge. Thank you for joining at Creative Card Crew
    Hugs, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty. Thank you for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room. i hope to see you play along again next week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!