Thursday, August 6, 2015

YNS Challenges

Hi all!  It’s time for new challenges over at the Your Next Stamp blog.  For the next two weeks we have this color challenge:

YNScolor-20

And here’s our sketch:

YNSSketch20

I went with the sketch and here’s what I came up with:

StickyNote1

I stamped a frog from the Sticky Note stamp set, embossed with detail clear embossing powder, and colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.  Next I cut him out with the matching die.  The different green panels were cut with the Stitched Rectangle Die Set and the sentiment was stamped and embossed with detail white EP. 

I made a video of the process:

And here’s THE LINK in case you can’t see the video player above.

We hope you’ll play along with our challenges.  All the details can be found on the YNS Blog.  TFL!

1 comment:

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!