Friday, August 7, 2015

YNS Sneak Peek

Hi all!  Tomorrow is the August New Release Hop so today I have a sneak peek for you:

PhoebeWithWagon1

I made a 3x3 mini card with a matching envelope using all new products being released tomorrow!  I did some simple sponging with Distress Inks to accent the white embossed sentiment and the white die cuts. 

You can check out all the designers who have a peek for you today over at the YNS Blog.  I hope you’ll be back tomorrow for the New Release Hop!  TFL!

8 comments:

  1. OOOOOHH!! Me too, love these dies!! Gorgeous card set Maureen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I love cake, so I think this is scrummy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Maureen! I love the distress ink colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done! This may become my go-to "quick" card when I need a fast birthday card!! Love the inking and this cupcake die is precious! Love this 3x3 size too! Great envelope die!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!