Hi all! Today I have a Stampin’ Up! card to share with you:
I used the set Butterfly Basics, Vanilla cardstock and inks from SU! I stamped (with the help of my MISTI) the yellow airmail motif and the sentiment directly on the card base. Then I stamped the fern image on a separate piece of vanilla CS. Then I cut it out. NO, not by hand! With my new ScanNCut machine from Brother.
I got a great deal on it recently so I had to go for it! I’m planning on using it mainly for stamping images and then cutting them out – that means I don’t need to buy matching dies for all my stamps. Or in this case, there isn’t even a matching die! So far it’s working great and I’ll have more info about it in later blog posts and possibly even videos.
I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches:
I hope you like it and TFL!