Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Winner of the La-La Land New Release Blog Hop!

First of all, I want to thank everybody who stopped by my blog during the last La-La Land New Release Blog Hop and left such wonderful comments!! I read and loved every single one!!

And now, for my winner! I went through all the comments, taking out any that were left by my fellow La-La Land DT members and was left with 53 entries. I used Random.org and got this result:


And the 22nd entry was: Jane Wetzel!!

Congratulations Jane!! Please email me (addy is in the sidebar) with your full mailing address and I will pass it on to Irina. Just a little reminder that you will have a little bit of a wait until Cupid Maya is actually released.

Again, thank you all for hopping along with us and don't forget to come back Wednesday for a new La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge! I'm the hostess this week and would love to have you play along with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!