Wednesday, February 17, 2010

La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge #26

If you're looking for the Your Next Stamp Challenge #10, it's the post directly below this one. Thanks!

* * * * * * * * * *


Wednesday means it's time for another La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge! This week our challenge was set by our DT Coordinator, Jane, and is to use the color RED. Here's my card:

RosieBird2
I used Rosie with Bird and a sketch from I Heart 2 Stamp (turned on its side).

I stamped Rosie, colored her with Copics, cut her out and mounted her on foam boosters. I distressed the edges of the papers with my scissors, and sponged the edges of the white papers with red ink. I finished it off with some sewing, a flower and a button tied with crochet thread that I colored with a Copic to match. Finally, the sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

We'd love to have you play along with us! All the details can be found on the La-La Land Crafts blog. TFL!

2 comments:

  1. This is darling, Maureen! I LOVE the stitching and the designer paper! Of course, Rosie is colored to perfection as always... wonderful work!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!