Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Your Next Stamp Challenge #10

Your Next Stamp Challenge

Yay! I have another Your Next Stamp Challenge today! Our theme was chosen by Angela and is to use Spring colors. I love Spring colors and papers so I was really happy to see this theme!

Here's what I came up with:

FhionasPets&Treats3
I used Fhiona's Pet Bunny (which is also available in Fhiona's Pets and Fav Treats set. I decided that I wanted a different tilt to the bunny's head so I stamped the image twice, cut out just the head of one, and the body and just a bit of head of the other. Then I stuck the extra head over the body at the angle that I like with a foam booster.

The sketch is from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge, the papers are from Making Memories and the sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. I'm also submitting this for Cupcake Craft Challenges - Keep It Simple.

We hope you'll play along with us! One lucky participant will be drawn at random to win $10 in YNS Stamp Bucks!! You don't have to use YNS images on your card, but if you do you'll get a double entry in the draw!

Also, the challenge hostess will choose her favorite card, and that winner will get the YNS Challenge "Top Pick" blinkie to proudly display on their blog PLUS $5 in YNS Stamp Bucks! You must use a YNS image to be eligible to be chosen for Top Pick.

Full details can be found at the YNS Challenge Blog. TFL!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Spring card, the papers are so pretty. Suzie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card Maureen and I love how you have used 4 squares it looks great
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love how you tilted the bunnys head in a different angle!
    Hugs
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! Everything works so perfectly together, and I love how you changed the angle of the bunny's head - inspired! Hugs, Simonne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous simple creation, love it. You did a great job with our challenge this week at Cupcake

    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's an adorable card and the springy DP looks so delightful!!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card ! Love the image and the papers ! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super sweet card, such a cute rabbit image and pretty papers...thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!