Sunday, February 14, 2010

YNS New Releases!

Your Next Stamp

I have a special Your Next Stamp post today because we released some fab new stamps! Not only do we have 4 new Franfrou designs: Lucky the Dog, Henrietta the Hippo, Pico the Porcupine and Vacation Don, but we also have Fhiona's Pets and Treats! They may be all bought together, or you can get the Treats as a small set and all the Pets are available individually!

And here's something just as awesome - how would you like some free YNS Stamps????

Until Wednesday February 17th at midnight EST, Karen is giving away a FREE Stamp or Stamp Set of your choice for all orders over $60!!!!

Just enter your stamp choice in the comments section during the checkout process!!! YIPPEE!!!

Please make sure to stop by the YNS Blog to see all the new release projects made by the Starlets, and while you're there you can enter to win $20 in YNS Bucks!!

***** And now, on to my cards! *****

I was so excited to use the Pets and Treats set because all the images are just too cute! For my first card, I used 2 of Fhiona's Favorite Treats and the included sentiment:

FhionasPets&Treats1
I've seen a number of people stamping on kraft and then coloring with Copics, and I really like the look so I had to try it. I stamped each image with white ink on kraft, then colored with Copics and cut out using my circle Nesties. I did some sewing, embossing and distressing, then added some ribbon to finish it off. The sketch is from Get Sketchy, turned on its side. Finished card size is 4" x 9".

For my second card, I used Fhiona's Pet Bird:

FhionasPets&Treats2a
I stamped it twice, colored with Copics, then cut out the bird and leaves from one to layer over the other. You can see the dimension better in this close shot:

FhionasPets&Treats2b
The sketch is from Truly Scrumptious and the sentiment is from The Cat's Pajamas. Finished card size is 4.25" square. I hope you like them and TFL!

3 comments:

  1. Maureen, these are delightful. Love the clean and simple design on the first one and cheerful design on the second. Great cards to share!!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maureen! I love your cards! The treats really look awesome on the kraft - I'll have to try that as well! Your bird card is just darling!
    Hugs
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!