Wednesday, November 5, 2014

I Smile…

Hi all!  Today I have a card for a couple challenges:

PartyPosse9

I used the Party Posse stamp set and Posse Icons dies, He Said, She Said for the thought bubble, and Quirky Animals Set Two for the sentiment.

I mirrored the hamster at the top by stamping on vellum and turning the vellum around.  I did some die cutting with a couple Blueprints dies and popped up the images with foam dots. 

This is for the following challenges:

I hope you like it and TFL!

5 comments:

  1. So sweet! Love your cute scene! this card makes me smile, Maureen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really adorable!!!!
    I like this
    We also trying to help students by providing all the solution of their course. Now student can get their course solution from there... It would make their study easier..
    get your homework help from here!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow your card is so cute and cLEVER! ^_^
    You should share it on the LiaStampz challenge too! the theme is Black white and 1other color. You should check it out: http://liastampz.blogspot.ro/2014/10/challenge-76-black-white-1-other-color.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!