Saturday, November 22, 2014

You made the good list!

Hi all!  I’m here with a card using a Simply B Stamps image today.  I found Simply B a long time ago and actually bought/used a couple images and then for some reason, she totally fell off my radar.  Recently I became reacquainted with her and have since bought a bunch of new images and will be using them more often, so I hope you like them!

Here’s Check List Rio with matching sentiment:

CheckListRio1

I printed Rio out and colored her with Copics.  Next I cut out the Rio portion with a Papertrey wreath die.  I also cut the wreath out of white glitter cardstock and colored it green with Copics.  Then I inlaid the Rio into the wreath and taped it together on the back.  Finally I printed the sentiment on the card and attached the Rio wreath with foam tape.

The sketch is from CASE(E) this Sketch.  I hope you like it and TFL!

2 comments:

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!