Saturday, November 8, 2014

Smile

Hi all!  Today I have a card made using the current sketch from Freshly Made Sketches:

CarnivalCupcakes1

I decided to dig into my super stash of Project Life cards and found these sweet ones in the Dear Lizzy Mini Edition.  I used the one that had Smile at the top, the one with the french text, the pink with the polka dots and the yellow zigzag.  The cupcake is from Carnival Cupcakes and the sentiment is from Carnival Toppers.

This is also for Crazy 4 Challenges – include numbers on your creations (see those little scrabble-like letters at the top?).  I hope you like it and TFL!

4 comments:

  1. Very sweet card Maureen! Love that cupcake! Sure made me smile! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I totally agree with that sentiment! Cupcakes are a major food group! This card is adorable! So glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card and I love that sentiment which is very very true :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!