Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Penguin Joy

HI all!  Today I have a shaped card for you – yay!  I love shaped cards and they’re so easy to make with Make-The-Cut software and my Zing electronic cutter!!

ArcticPenguins2

I created the card base in MTC and then cut the kraft cardstock and striped patterned paper with my Zing.  I stamped the penguins and hats from Arctic Penguins, colored them with Copics, and cut them with the matching Creative Cuts.  I adhered the penguins and hats to the base and stamped the little lines next to the top right penguin (love those!!).

This is for the ME November Challenge – Holiday cards and tags.  I hope you like it and TFL!

2 comments:

  1. Super super cute card Maureen, love how those penguins look like they are leaping among the letters! So glad you could join us at Mama Elephant & Me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!