Saturday, November 15, 2014

Jolly Holly Days

Hi all!  Before I get to my card for today, I wanted to share an important announcement from Your Next Stamp:

DT-Badge-Nov2014-350x534

We’d love to have you YNS fans join in on the fun!  You can click the picture for more information.

*********

Today I have a cute little card made for a few challenges:

SnowDay3

 

I used the Snow Day stamp set from Lawn Fawn and the matching lawn cuts (dies).  I sponged the background with Peacock Feathers Distress Ink and then used a stencil and modeling paste to add the stars.  I then cut some glitter cardstock with a not-yet-released die from Your Next Stamp and added it at the bottom.  The tree was stamped on white cardstock and paper pieced and the bunny was stamped and colored a little with Copics.  The strip at the bottom is from the Snow Day paper pad.

This is for the following challenges:

  • CAS(E) this Sketch – sketch (I flipped the sketch left to right because I wanted to put the bunny where the sentiment was on the sketch)

CTS_100

I hope you like it and TFL!

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Wonderful sparkle and design!
    Thank you for joining us at Delightful Challenges. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable card! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so cute! Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your take on the sketch! Such an adorable little scene!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!