Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Fizz

I played in another Sugar Bowl sketch challenge this week:


We had to use pearls on our cards so I added a pink pearl to the flower in her hair, and several to the photo corner on the bottom. I subsituted a bow with button in place of the 3 flowers in the sketch because I just couldn't get flowers to look right! Hope you like it and TFL!

Materials used: Fizz - Sugar Nellie (Leanne Ellis Designs) [bought from Funky Kits]; patterned paper - Making Memories (Garden Party line); cardstock - Stampin' Up! (Barely Banana); Copic markers; Nestabilities (long rectangle and Labels Four); lace border punch - Martha Stewart; photo corner punch - Stampin' Up!; celebrate rubon - Basic Grey; ribbon - May Arts; button - Making Memories; Spots & Dots and Swiss Dots embossing folders - Provo Craft; little pearls - seller on Etsy.

5 comments:

  1. Adorable card Maureen!! I absolutely love the colors and papers that you have used and they look fabulous with this cute image!! Lovely interpretation of my sketch!! Thanks so much for playing along!! Love all your pearls as well!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautifully soft and sweet! Love your color combo and it goes really great with the cute image! Ribbon looks great to me :)
    Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge and hope to see you in the next one too :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Your colouring is lovely and I love the papers you've used-they go perfectly! Lots of Love Rowena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Sweet Maureen! I love your card, love the pink!! xo, Teri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!