Monday, May 25, 2009

My May 2009 Sheetload

The May issue of Sheetload introduced me to the scrapling (the bit of card you have left over when you cut an A2 card down to a 4.25" square) and also got me hooked on making square cards! I really liked the sketch and will definitely be putting it in my sketch book for future reference! Here are my cards for this month's sketch:



I used the Let's Get Together set from There She Goes and a bunch of really old Basic Grey paper from the Infuse line. I added some Papertrey buttons tied on with crochet thread that I dyed with a little reinker and also used the same thread to stitch around the square piece of PP.

I paper pieced both the mug and to go cup, and embossed the panel that the to go cup is on with the Floral Screen embossing folder. The little tag is Cuttlebug and the brad was from my stash. Hope you like them and TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!