Saturday, May 16, 2009

to have & to hold

We have a wedding to go to tomorrow, so I had to make a card. I used a future Papercrafts magazine sketch (there's a call for the Jan/Feb 2010 issue right now) because it has a heart in it and is meant for the Valentine's issue - how perfect! I decided not to submit it so I'm sharing it on my blog:


It's 4.5"x6.25". I wanted to make it slightly bigger than a regular A2 card so that the panels wouldn't be so skinny.

I embossed the panels with the Birds and Swirls and Perfectly Paisley folders, cut the hearts out of more Eva paper with my heart Nesties, and added some little pearls. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink - the limited edition set Simple Little Things, stamped with SU! Rose Red ink.

The base is shimmer cardstock from Stampin' Up! I also added some Stardust glitter pen moved around with a water pen on the heart. Here's a shot with flash so you can see the sparkle:


I hope you (and the couple!) like it and TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!