Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Gorjuss!

I've been seeing the Gorjuss girls around for a while now and loving them so I finally caved and bought some from Funky Kits. I decided to use "Just a Girl" first and here she is:


Little details: I paper pieced her dress, added a little heart pearl over the drawn heart in her hair, cut her out and popped her up with foam dots.

I'm used to seeing the Gorjuss girls with black hair, so I'm not sure I really like her with brown hair....

Last thing - just a forewarning: I got a great deal on a couple full-sized Basic Grey Eva paper packs so be prepared to see a LOT of Eva on my blog!

Other materials used: sentiment - Papertrey Ink (Beyond Basic Borders); patterned paper - Basic Grey Eva collection; small tag - Cuttlebug; Nestabilities Labels 4; Copic markers and airbrush system; flowers and buttons - Making Memories; leaves - Prima; lace from stash.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card!! I need to go & check out that web site. I want to get a few of those adorable images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, Maureen! Really like the paper pieced dress, what a great idea...makes her look so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!!! She is just adorable!!! You did a GREAT job with this card. Can you please tell me where I might find the stamp? That's too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!