Thursday, June 17, 2010

thinking of you

Wow - I have a non-DT card for you today!

ThinkingofYou
I used a REALLY old Studio G $1 set and a sketch from 2 Sketches 4 You.

Little details: I used a white gel pen and ruler to make the white border all the way around and partially colored the white silk ribbon with my copic to match the light green in the patterned paper (a tip I got from Nichole Heady's blog).

This card is also for Allsorts - Lace and/or Buttons (I'm not sure if my piece of trim counts as lace, but I definitely do have a button on there!) and PaperPlay - Something old that I never used (this stamp is years old and this is the first time it touched ink!). I hope you like it and TFL!

4 comments:

  1. A lovely card,
    Thanks for taking part in my challenge over at ALLSORTS this week
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and such pretty soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a Pretty card! Thanks for playing along at 2S4Y!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!