Friday, June 4, 2010

YNS June Releases - Day 2


Hi everybody! Thanks for joining me for Day 2 of our Your Next Stamp June releases! Today we have a very special new collection of stamps called the Elegance Series! And they really are elegant and so much fun to play with!

I was thrilled to use the Big Tall Grass set:

BigTallGrass1
I stamped the grass and butterflies with white ink on Kraft cardstock and let dry thoroughly. Then I colored with colored pencils, leaving some of the white showing through. Then I embellished and finished off with a sentiment from the new Elegant Greetings set.

I've got more ideas for this set, so watch this space! =)

Before I go, I want to remind you that there's a great sale going on right now: you can get 15% off your entire order - just use the code YNSJUNE2010.

Please come back on June 8 for our Blog Hop where you get to see the rest of our fabulous June releases!!

4 comments:

  1. Love the CAS of this card and the cute images you set in the spot. Very cute Maureen!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is soooo COOL Maureen! I love the idea of coloring over the white!!! Can't wait to see what else you do with the grass!!!
    Hugs
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!