Thursday, August 25, 2011

3 Chocolate Challenge Part 2

As you can see from the title, this is the second part of my personal 3 Dove chocolate challenge. (Here's Part 1.)

I made this for the Simply Betty Challenge - make a Halloween treat container:


I already had a bag template that I designed in Make the Cut from this project, so I just made it really tall and skinny to perfectly fit the 3 chocolates. I sized down digi Betty so she would also fit on the little bag and printed her on both sides after it was cut out. The final touches are some die cut grass and Halloween Timeless Twine.

This is also for Dutch Dare - Anything but a card. Hope you like it and TFL!

5 comments:

  1. Cute idea! I love the little gift bag, especially that jagged top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gift bag love the simplicity of it makes it stand out even more thanks for joining us at Simply Betty best wishes Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great idea !!
    Cant wait to see you next project for sb challenges !

    amiecooper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally adorable and I love that you could actually mass produce these! thanks for playing with us at SBS and good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummi, yummi this little bag looks good. Thank you for sharing with us at DDCC this time.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!