Saturday, August 27, 2011

Cupcake Leslie 2

I have another watercolored digi for you today for the Karber Challenge - use your fave embellishment (currently a tie between twill and twine) and a Karber image and the KB Challenge - use twine:

CupcakeLeslie2
I used Cupcake Leslie and a sketch from Sketchy Thursday.

Tombow colors used (in case anybody wants to know, I'll try to keep track): N25, 942, 800, 772, 757, 373

The papers are from the Happy Go Lucky 6x6 paper pad from My Mind's Eye, the twine is from Timeless Twine and the rub-on is from Stampin' Up!

This card is also for: I hope you like it and TFL!

4 comments:

  1. Such a darling card. Thank you for playing The Karber Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute!! Love the sketch and such a sweet image too!
    So happy you joined us at digital tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I love yr super cute image. Thanks for joining MTTC. Hugs
    Nancie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SUPER cute! The image just makes me smile. Your colors are perfect for this little cutie too. And your coloring is amazing. Thank you for playing along with this weeks sketch!
    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!