Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I *Heart* Twine!

I have a couple of Timeless Twine projects to share with you today (sorry - no stamping!). For both projects, I designed them using Make the Cut and cut with my Cricut E (only in use until I get my Zing!).

The first is a little tag/card to attach to a thank you gift:

ThankYouSewMuchTagTwine1
The spool is from the Seamstress Cut It Simple Shapes set from Lettering Delights. I created a little card and also an extra spool to wrap the twine around, then glued the extra spool to the front of the card. The hanging loop is attached to the back panel of the card. I used Pumpkin Orange and White Timeless Twine.

And here's a full size card using Krazy for Kraft Timeless Twine:

ThanksSewMuchTwine1
Just like the tag, I created a base layer and also cut an extra spool to wrap the Kraft twine around. I also tied a bit of the twine around the twill bow to bring it all together.

I hope you like them and another big thanks to Stacy for this fabulous twine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!