One of my fave blogs to look at is Iralamija by Beatriz Jennings. Everything she creates is so elegant and gorgeous! The other day I gave in to temptation and bought some of her digi files so I can try to create projects a little more in her style. Here's my first card:
I used her Bella Rose Backgrounds (background and butterfly layers) and Floral Postcards (label layer under butterfly) digital collages, a sketch from Card Positioning Systems and the sentiment stamped on the twill is from the Elegant Greetings set from Your Next Stamp.
The butterfly and label dies are from Spellbinders, the pearls are all from the Mimi Lo Lo Etsy shop, and the twine is from Timeless Twine. I tea dyed it just a bit to make the white strands a little less stark white.
This card is also for the following challenges:
- Papertake Weekly - My BINGO is Free (glitter), pearls and blooms (I hope flower paper counts!)
- The Shabby Tea Room - Polka Dots
- Flutter By Wednesdays - punches and/or die cuts with your butterfly, fairy or angel
- Fab 'n' Funky - "A Stitch in Time"
- Truly Scrumptious - use lace
- The Pink Elephant - stitching
I used the sketch from Waltzingmouse, Very Vintage Labels No. 4 and Fancy Phrases.
The 2 background papers on the tag are from her Shabby Backgrounds and the little bit on the heart chipboard is from Bella Rose Backgrounds.
Again, I used a little Timeless Twine, also tea dyed.
I know they're nowhere near the beautiful creations that Bety makes, but I'm happy with both and I hope you like them too! TFL!