Saturday, September 15, 2012

Birthday Cake

 

Hi all!  Today I have a fun shaped card for you:

CupcakeM&M7

The cake is from the Quirky Treats collection from Lettering Delights and the sentiment is from the Cupcake Mix & Match set from There She Goes.  I cut the card base and overlay with my Zing using Make-The-Cut and added some Stickles and a little Strawberry Cupcake Timeless Twine to finish it off. 

This is for There She Goes – something sweet, Charisma Cardz – shaped cards and One Stop Craft Challenge – Let’s Bake a Cake.  I hope you like it and TFL!

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic cake ! I like ! Beautiful papers and embellishments. Congratulations !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cadz this week and good luck !

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. soo cute
    thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
    Allisonx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card. I love shaped cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the shape of this! Thanks for joining in our Shaped Card challenge at Charisma this week :) Gemma x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!