Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Glittered Happy Birthday

Hi all!  Today I have my last card for the 5-day TSG birthday challenges.  This last challenge was to make a birthday project with at least 3 embellishments:

CupcakeM&M6

I used the Cupcake Mix & Match set and a sketch from iSpy Sketches.  My embellishments are ribbon, a button tied with crochet thread and Stickles all over my cupcake. 

This is also for One Stop Craft Challenge – no floral embellies and Cupcake Craft Challenge – In Stitches.  I hope you like it and TFL!

8 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, I love that layout and clever stitching!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colors and that glittered cupcake! Thanks for playing at I Spy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous colour palette! love the carefully placed stitching and bling on the cupcake. Thanks for playing along at iSpy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card, it's just perfect for our challenge this week. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout and stitching. Love the cupcake too! Thanks for joining us at There She Goes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card!! Love the papers and the layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card, Maureen! I LOVE the layout! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. How very sweet! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at iSpy Sketches and There She Goes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!