Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Christmas Wreath

Hi all!  Today is the start of a new challenge over at the All That Scraps challenge blog.  Our theme for these next two weeks is Anything Goes – yay!  Here’s my card:

ThankfulForFall1

I used the Thankful For Fall set, but changed it up and made a Christmas card with the wreath stamp.  I just paper pieced the wreath with some paper from the MME 12 Days of Christmas paper pad from last year and I also used the C.C. Designs Cutters Acorn Set dies to cut extra acorns out of some different papers from the same pad and mounted them over the stamped acorns.  Having the dies makes it so easy to piece those little acorns – no fussy cutting!

I finished it off with a PTI ric-rac die and sentiment and some Christmas Trendy Twine.

We hope you’ll play along with us!  All the details are on the ATS Challenge Blog.  Just don’t forget to use a stamp that is sold in the ATS store!  TFL!

P.S. This is also for Cute Card Thursday - shaped cards.

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute and I love your little acorns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is beautiful! I love that you used a non christmas stamp for this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas card!! Love the shape!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!