Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What’s moo?

Hi all!  Today I have a reminder post that you still have a week to enter the current All That Scraps challenge – use the colors kraft, black, red and blue.  Here’s my card for this week:

Cow&Pig2

I used the adorable Cow & Pig set, which was colored with colored pencils and odorless mineral spirits.  Her dress was paper pieced with some of the same patterned cardstock that was used on the rest of the card (it’s from My Mind’s Eye).  I generated the frame and sentiment in Make-The-Cut and printed from MTC as well. 

This is also for Dutch Dare – Sugar & Spice. 

We hope you’ll play along – don’t forget to use a stamp that is sold in the All That Scraps store! TFL!

5 comments:

  1. SO CUTE!!!! I love the little sentiment!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, love how you used this weeks colors with this adorable image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute!! Love your colouring! Thanks for joining DDCC!! xx Lilia DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally love how you have paper pieced that dress! Very cuuuute!

    Thanks for joining us as Dutch Dare Card Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! She is such a cutie and I love her paper pieced dress.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!