Friday, September 14, 2012

boo

Hi all!  Today I have a card made for the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge – a sketch:

September-2012

And here’s my card (using the sketch turned on its side):

Spookalicious2

I used the Spookalicious (owl and pumpkin), Alphadot (boo) and Spring Groves (branch) sets. 

I die cut clouds using the Puffy Cloud die set from YNS and used them as masks when airbrushing the background.  The branch and pumpkin were paper pieced and the owl was colored with Copics.  I cut out a couple extra eyeballs for him so I could make it seem like he’s looking down at the pumpkin.  The word balloon was cut using my Zing and Make-The-Cut.  Finally, the grass die is from MFT and I sewed it on with a tiny zigzag stitch.

This is also for Pile It On – patterned paper and Creative Card Crew – tree.  I hope you like it and TFL!

7 comments:

  1. Totally cute. Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew this week and good luck.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used the branch for the horizontal element. Cute Halloween card! So glad you played along with us at PS Sparks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card, I love this Halloween scene! Thanks for playing along with Pile It On this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, love the characters

    Thanks for joining us at the Creative Card Crew

    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! Love the overall feel of the card. Thanks for playing along with us at the Creative Card Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute!! I love the look on that pumpkin's face. Probably the same I would get if an owl got that close to me. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUPER SUPER cute! LOVE that purple sky and I LOVE that scared pumpkin! FUN! THANKS for playing along with us and joining in the fun over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!