Monday, September 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Cupcake

Hi all!  There She Goes is turning 4 this month and is having a week of challenges and I’m going to try and play along with them all!  Here’s the first (birthday project with numbers on it):

CupcakeM&M5

I used my old fave Cupcake Mix & Match set and some patterned papers from My Mind’s Eye.  I colored the cherry with copics and gave it a little shadow and paper pieced the liner.  The sentiment is also from the set. 

This is also for The Pink Elephant – use patterned papers and the sketch is FTL#9 from Clean & Simple Stamping.  I hope you like it and TFL!

2 comments:

  1. This is a really cute card. I love the different shape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute birthday card! thanks for playing along at the Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!