Sunday, September 9, 2012

Chill Out!

Hi all!  Today I have my 3rd card for the TSG 4th birthday challenges.  The challenge was an inspiration picture and here’s what I came up with:

PenguinLove3

I used the colors from the inspiration pic and the set Penguin Love.  I computer generated the “It’s your birthday…” portion of the sentiment, but the “Chill Out!” is from the set.  I used a sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches and really old papers from Daisy Bucket (which is no longer in business).  I hope you like it and TFL!

3 comments:

  1. Great use of the inspiration colors. Love the sentiment you added! Thanks for joining us at There She Goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love that little penguin. Very sweet. Thanks for sharing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You found the perfect paper for this challenge Maureen!! It's absolutely perfect! And so is that little penguin! Thanks so much for playing along with the TSG's birthday inspiration challenge!! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!