Friday, September 28, 2012

Hey Sugar

Hi all!  I have a card made for the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge – to be inspired by a photo (I took the colors of the photo).  Here’s what I came up with:

SugarRush2

I stamped images from the Sugar Rush set, colored them with Copics and cut them out.  The gumdrop is edged in Stickles and the sentiment is from the same set.  I hand drew the grounding line and the speech lines.

This is also for The Shabby Tea Room – White with one color and Loves Rubberstamps – another inspiration picture (again I took the colors of the picture – white and green).  I hope you like it and TFL!

9 comments:

  1. Those two little peas are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How CUTE! I love how you were inspired by the challenge picture! Awesome job! Thank you so much for playing at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute, love the little images and the embossed white. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO adorable! I love those little candies! Great take on the Paper Smooches challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super sweet, it makes me want to fall in love all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh this is so cute!! I love the little candies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww so cute! I love the embossing your card is delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OHHH! That is just too cute! I LOVE those little candies!! THANKS for playing along and joining in the fun over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!