Sunday, September 23, 2012

Just swimming by…

Hi all!  I have another card for you today!  I really wanted to play along with the Some Odd Girl Gatefold challenge and it’s due today so that’s why I have another post:

MerMae1a

And the inside:

MerMae1b

I used the adorable MerMae and sentiments from Just Swimming By Mermaid and Happy Days Mermaid (happy fishy wishes) from Your Next Stamp.  MerMae was colored with Copics and I did just a touch of shading with a dark gray Prismacolor pencil.  The papers are from Echo Park’s For the Record 2 Documented paper pad and the twine is Denim from The Twinery.

This is also for the following challenges:

I hope you like it and TFL!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely! The twine around the window is an awesome touch!!! Thanks for joining in our Facebook Fun Day festivities! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card I love the layout and the mermaid is fantastic ...who doesn't love a bit of SOG! ;)

    Thanks for being inspired by a song this week at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!! I love that little mermaid-she is gorgeous. And that sentiment is cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card love the floral DP x
    Thanks for playing along with us at SFTW & good luck x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!