Saturday, September 12, 2009

Boo Cupcake

I have a Pile It On! card for you today. This week our sponsor is The Cutting Cafe and the owner, Regina, generously gave us a wide range of files to choose from! I used an image from the set All About Cupcakes. Our PIO theme this week is "color pop," which is to make a card using only black and white and one color. I chose purple for my color and here's my card:


I colored the cupcake with colored pencils and odorless mineral spirits. I used Core'dinations whitewash cardstock and some glitter Thickers alphas.

Challenges: I hope you like it and TFL!

10 comments:

  1. So beautiful and ... so cute!!! Great card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Maureen. The sentiment and the purple really do "pop". I love the zig-zag stitching - great detail.

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!! Thanks so much for playing the Crafty Creations challenge!!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  4. too stinken cute!!! thanks for joining us on crafty creations :0)
    rose - guest designer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fun card - fab colour! Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations. Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Maureen

    thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. Glad I came here, I'm following from now - your stuff is fab.

    Love the paper pieced Gorjuss girl further down - stunning

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the eyes on the cupcake and the flower - very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pure genius here! Absolutely LOVE IT! Thank you for playing along (again) *wink* and supporting Sketchy Thursdays!!

    Hugs,
    tracy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!