Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Two Scoops Boo!

Renae at Two Scoops Rice Designs is having a World Cardmaking Day Contest right now so I decided to play! I used the Ms. Pepperpot free digi that she offered a while back and came up with this:

TSRDWitch1a
I paper pieced her hat and dress and did some layering with foam tape and scrap cardstock. You can see the dimension better here:

TSRDWitch1b
I added Stardust glitter pen to all the dots of her hat and dress, her belt buckle, and also to the black streaks in her hair, and a bow made of silver cord to her hat. The paper strip was punched on both sides with a Martha Stewart border punch and the velvet ric-rac is from May Arts.

Lastly I used glitter alpha stickers from Making Memories and a beaded hanging charm. All patterned paper is Basic Grey Eerie. I hope you like it and TFL!

5 comments:

  1. oh Maureen, I love this!!!! Seriously!!!
    adorable image and wonderful design!!!!
    take care
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute! I love your coloring on the little witch ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow.. she is adorable... and that is a lot of littlte details girl!

    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!