Isn’t she just the cutest?! I colored her with Copics, cut her out and mounted her with foam boosters. For a little extra something special, I added a couple Prima flowers with a Swarovski crystal to her headband. The papers are from Basic Grey (Lemonade is one of my fave collections they’ve ever made!) and the ribbon is from My Favorite Things.
I used a sketch from Sketchy Thursday:
I also wanted to let you know that Sketchy Thursday is celebrating one year of sketches and you can win a $52 stampy shopping spree!! The only catch is that she needs at least 52 entries to give away the prize, but you are allowed to enter multiple times so why don't you play along? Click here for all the details!Other challenges:
- ABC Challenge - "D is for Diecuts"
- Cute Card Thursday - "Strawberry Mint Julep" (use the colors pink and green)
- Stamp Something - use your favorite embellishment (mine is ribbon!)
- There is a SECRET sale going on right now! Sign up for the newsletter through the store to find all about it! It runs until Monday, Sept. 14, so hurry!
- We've got a Yahoo group where you can chat with the YNS Starlets (that's our new name for the DT!!) and other fans of YNS. If you sign up before October 1st and introduce yourself in the group, you'll be entered to win a $20 gift certificate to the store! Once you join, you can also sign up for our card swap. Click HERE to join!
- There's a fun guessing game on the YNS blog where you can win an upcoming stamp set and a $10 gift certificate to the store! Click HERE for your chance to win!
- Last, but certainly not least, mark your calendars for our very first YNS New Release Blog Hop happening on September 23rd. We'll have more details for you later!