Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Sugar Bowl Challenge 18

Today's card was made for The Sugar Bowl Challenge 18, which is to use buttons along with this sketch:

Kathy's Sketch2_thumb

Here's what I came up with:

JustAGirl4

I used one of my favorite Sugar Nellie images, Just a Girl and some Basic Grey Lemonade papers. Her dress and shoes were paper pieced and colored just a bit with Copics, as was the rest of her. I cut her out and popped her up with foam boosters. I did some machine sewing and added a bunch of 'bellies to finish it off. I hope you like it and TFL!

4 comments:

  1. wow what a great card ilike her dress so cute ,nice paper greetz christa

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just too cute! love the papers you hace used, and how you have paper pieced her dress! stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty as well Maureen!! I love the papers and your paper piecing looks fabulous!! All your extra details are pretty too!!
    WOW I am so thrilled that your last two cards are challenges set by me!! LOL
    Have a great week :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work Maureen! Beautiful colors and love her dress! Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!